GAME SHOULD BE ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT
Gambling is a fun game as you play within your abilities. So beware of your financial capabilities and take responsibility for your game, as you will only be able to enjoy and play for fun in the game.
SOME TIPS FOR RESPONSIBLE GAMES:
- You specify the amount intended for entertainment – for gambling
- Do not exceed the limit that you have set
- Visit casino with your friends
- If you notice that you have gambling problems, search for help
WHEN it is high time to seek help:
- You are playing to escape concerns or responsibilities.
- When you are gambling to solve your financial problems.
- You feel that you can not stop playing, no matter if you are losing or winning.
- When you play during working hours.
- Feel the guilt after playing.
- By continuing the game, you balance the loss.
- Winning triggers in you to play for even more money.
- You’re borrowing money for playing.
- For the sake of playing, you don’t care about the welfare of your family.
- Playing longer than you planned.
- Because of the play you don’t sleep well.
If you recognize your actions in several points, we advise you to search for a professional help.
Help is anonymous.
SEARCH FOR HELP ON THESE ADDRESSES:
National Institute of Psychotherapy
5000 Nova Gorica
Toll free number: 030 321 771 (LJ),
040 849 049 (GO)
Center for prevention and treatment of addiction Maribor
+ 386 (0) 2 22 86 236, + 386 (0) 2 22 86 239, + 386 (0) 2 22 86 465
Foundation Reflection sounds
Free telephone number: 080 6373